Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Review of Steal the Sun by Stephanie Kelley

Steal the Sun by Stephanie Kelley

                                                 

4 stars
Reviewed by Donna

“Steal the Sun” written by Stephanie Kelley has a beautiful cover that immediately caught my attention when searching for something new to read. I think it caught the essence of the story!!! It took some time getting into this story. The characters were developed with lots of complications that added to the story. In a good way I think. I liked the paranormal/fantasy theme the author had going on from page one. It had a fun feel to it! The author was able to slip in some sexy scenes into the story to keep it spicy and keep me turning the pages. I also caught the family theme with the shifters of the story doing their best to keep the community safe. I think this was a good first book of the paranormal element. I am giving this 4 stars.

The Magic of Books Reviewer Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment