Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review of Welcome To Sortilege Falls (Grape Merriweather, Book 1) by Libby Heily

Welcome To Sortilege Falls (Grape Merriweather, Book 1) by Libby Heily

                                                   


4 stars
Reviewed by Amanda Tharp 

I rate this book as a four. This was a sort of mysterious story that had me guessing what could possibly be happening through out the story. It is told through the view a of teenage girl named grape and how the events are happening around her. I thought this was a good story with a good plot though I would have like to figure out more about what was going on with brad more. I still saw his importance in the end and what he ment to his sister. Grape most certainly turned into a detective to figure out what's happening to her new friend.

Late Night Reviewer Amanda Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment