Saturday, October 15, 2016

Review of Hidden Scars by A.M. Myers

Hidden Scars by A.M. Myers

                                                   

5 stars
Reviewed by Donna

Powerful! Thought Provoking! Crazy Good! are just some of the words that come to mind when I think about this amazing story! I cried the first time I read this story. I cried the second time I read this story! The story was fictional but the basis of the story was all too real for some women and author did an excellent drop in writing the story. It was a fast paced book that I was unable to put down but kept the box of tissues close by with a box of chocolates.

All of the characters in this story were amazing! I loved that Emma was portrayed as a strong and defiant woman that had horrible things happen to her not once but quite a few times by a terrible man. It seemed that she never gave up. Emma did her best to deal with the situation the best way she knew how at the time.

The other characters in this story were also amazing from beginning to end. They were an awesome support team for Emma in her time of need! Each character came through for Emma time and time again. They were there for her even when she pushed them away as a result of all the chaos that was going on in her life. Without the phenomenal support of these characters the story may have been different for many reasons that I cannot explain!

I thought the love story itself was epic! The author was able to write a story that flowed nicely even though the timeline went back and forth between the past and present. It was awesome how the author slipped in some events that were funny like when Emma and Nix had a secret to reveal. I thought this was hysterical and cute all at the same time! There were some descriptive scenes that could definitely be defined as hot and blush worthy for any reader!

I cannot wait to read the next book! I can see this story branching off in a million different directions to make another amazing story! The author has an amazing style of writing and as a result I think this book deserves more than 5 little stars as a rating.

The Magic of Books Reviewer Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment