Sunday, December 4, 2016

Review of Fighting For A Chance by Linda Oaks

Fighting For A Chance by Linda Oaks

                                                

5 stars
Reviewed by Donna

Fighting For A Chance written by Linda Oaks is an AWESOME STORY! The author did a beautiful job in describing what was happening in the story. She did an incredible job in creating awesome characters. I found it a fast and easy read. It most definitely kept my interest of what was going to happen next. What was the sexy character named, Chance going to do next. How was he going to get through Iris’ shell.

The more I read I realized that Iris was keeping a secret! A secret!!!!! A secret that will effect more than one life!

I loved all of the characters in this story! Chance was the INCREDIBLY SEXY, COCKY fighter who dripping of sexy appeal! Iris was the new girl in town who trying to carryout her secret but I don’t think it worked it out she planned! I had to read to the end to see how things ended! I was really rooting for Iris and Chance to get it together for one and for all!

I loved some of the other characters as well! Mick was an awesome! He did a nice job as the surrogate dad/grandpa for Iris and her sister! He was good and tough with Chance! I loved Chance’s twin brother, Chase! The poor boy his heart on his sleeve while trying to be the playboy at the same time! Candy was funny! Every girl has friend like her!

All and All I think it phenomenal story! I am giving it 5 stars! I also thought the cover was awesome and I love a good cover to a book!

The Magic of Books Reviewer Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment