Monday, January 9, 2017

Review of Damon, The Protector, Book One by Teresa Gabelman



Reviewed by The Magic of Books Admin, Char.

Teresa Gabelman was nominated by fans to be a featured author for The Magic of Books. At that point, I had not read any of her books. I love finding new authors, so I decided to read the first book in her VC Warriors series, Damon, since we were going to promote her books for a week. WOW! So glad I did! I devoured everything Teresa had written within two weeks! She is amazing and her vampires and wolf-shifters are HOT, HOT, HOT!

Damon, the first book in the Protectors Series by Teresa Gabelman, is a steamy, exciting, and thrilling book that I could not put down! Vampires announced themselves to the world and suddenly there are extremely sexy vampire warriors who protect everyone.

Damon DeMasters is a Vampire Council Warrior who has sworn an oath to protect both vampire and humans. He is gorgeous, hot, sexy, strong, completely alpha, and mysterious. He is absolutely badass and a little bad-tempered. He doesn’t like to show it, but he has a shiver-inducing sweet side.

Nicole Callahan is a human social worker, fighting for the rights of all children, Vampire and Human. She is sassy, beautiful without knowing it, loyal, a fierce protector of everyone she cares about and a fireball. She also has a stubborn streak that drive Damon crazy.

Damon, along with vampire warrior friends, Jared and Duncan, were brought in to train Nicole and her colleagues in self-defense against the dangers they now face in their profession. Jared and Duncan are awesome and so is Nicole’s best friend Pam. Jared is hilarious and provided so many moments when I cracked up laughing aloud.

Almost immediately, sparks fly, tempers flare and attractions so hot you need AC in the winter, when Nicole and Damon team up to protect the children of both their races. I love Damon and Nicole’s chemistry!

Before I started this series, I was so done with vampire books. I read Teresa Gabelman’s vampires and I am in LOVE. All of her characters are well written and entertaining. I highly recommend reading Damon.

#LoveVCWarriors!

Five Stars * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment