Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review of The Kiss That Changed Me by Kristy Nicolle

The Kiss That Changed Me by Kristy Nicolle


4 stars
Reviewed by Admin Jenna

I am sitting here in shock! I just can’t believe this trilogy is over already! Even though its over I must say it was a beautiful wrap up of the story. I really enjoyed how the gods played into this last book. I’m a huge mythology fan so this was right up my alley.  Looking back on all the books you really see how much Callie and Orion grow not only as a couple but as rulers. You feel the love they have towards their people and their world. This book had my emotions all over the place!  It gave me all sorts of the feels. The amount of detail the author put into this book was extraordinary. It’s a big read but well worth it! I’m really looking forward to the next trilogy! If you haven’t picked up the first book in this series, you need to!

The Magic of Books Admin Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment