Monday, March 2, 2020

Review of Good Intentions (Volume One) by Ana Balen

Review of Good Intentions (Volume One) by Ana Balen

4 stars

First, if you are triggered by cheating this book is not for you. However, that stuff doesn't bother me so I dug right into this book and devoured it in one sitting! It starts out making you feel all warm and gooey with the set up of the storyline. Fast forward a few years after that initial first scene and you are left with a depressing state of the MC's current life. It's really hard not to feel sorry for him. I did feel like this story progressed very quickly. I wish there was more information in the storyline. Other than that I thought it was written very well. That last line of the book basically guarantees that you WILL WANT to pick up the next one!

If you are looking for a quick read this is definitely one I'd recommend!

Reviewed by The Magic of Books Admin Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment