Friday, April 17, 2020

Review of Indigo Dusk: An Epic Fantasy Romance (The Aetherial Embrace Trilogy Book 1) by Kristy Nicolle

Review of Indigo Dusk: An Epic Fantasy Romance (The Aetherial Embrace Trilogy Book 1) by Kristy Nicolle

5 stars

Indigo Dusk is by far one of my favorite reads of 2020.

I've followed this Author since her debut novel and she just keeps getting better and better. Her attention to detail is insane. Her character and world-building are out of this world. She doesn't just let you fall into the story. She sweeps you away in it like a ferocious hurricane! 

Indigo Dusk is about a young woman named Kairi, fighting an invisible illness. She finds solace in a man whom she thinks is going to give her a happily ever after. He sweeps her away to a magical place. The vivid imagery of this fairytale-like place is just beyond amazing. The detail that went into this new world is phenomenal. I felt like I was in this heavenly sacred place. The color scheme and details were just so precise and painted the best picture in my head. It gave me all sorts of the feels. I love that by the end of the book Kairi does not let her disease run her life. She accepts her past and takes charge of the present and her future. This book left me wanting more. SO much more. It's going to hurt waiting for the next installment. This was just such a great book!  One that will stay with me for a long time. I love mythical creatures and fairytale-like stories. So, this had me hook line and sinker. I often can tell how a story is going to end and this one had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. I would highly recommend this book to others.

5 beautifully amazing stars

Reviewed by The Magic of Books Admin Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment