Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review of The Billionaire's Package by Kyle Autumn

The Billionaire's Package by Kyle Autumn


2 stars
Reviewed by Dawn

This was an easy read, and was okay for me. The story has potential, but I didn't think it was as developed as it could have been. The characters' inner personal discussions were a bit repetitive and contrived. I'm not sure how these two characters ended up together in the end, because I didn't feel the connection between them as much as I would have liked to. It was just okay for me. I also thought the characters went from strong to weak, which I think is an inaccurate perception of love.

I'd like to know how things go between the best friends, in the next book of the series, but I'd like to see the story filled with a little more meat, more depth, more honesty.

The Magic of Books Reviewer Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment