Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review of Unrefined by Nicole Dykes

Unrefined by Nicole Dykes

                                                      

5 stars
Reviewed by Donna

Unrefined written by Nicole Dykes is a really romance about two lost souls. One more lost than the other but an incredibly sweet story to say the least! I liked how the story progressed slowly building the story with incredible characters. This is number three in an awesome series but can totally be read as a standalone or out of order as I did. I did read, “Unsocial” as the first book in the series so I was familiar with the characters! I loved that this story was about Jackson!

The author does an outstanding job of developing and describing her characters and implementing each one of them into the story! I loved threw several moral dilemmas into the mix of this story. I think the story itself is AWESOME! I think this story was a bit different most of the stories I have read lately. I also love that I continue to read about the characters from the previous stories but this story is focused on Jackson and some entirely different than the other stories!

The story was full of suspense and anticipation that builds between two characters to the point I think I was going to bust! The author did not disappoint when it came to the intimate scenes with the great and infamous, “Jackson”. Let’s say it was blow your socks off type of thing!

I think the author should definitely get five stars for a FANTASTIC STORY! The story written smoothly with excellent dialogue, conflict, and description of great characters!

The Magic of Books Reviewer Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment