Saturday, June 3, 2017

Review of One True Mate (Westin Pack #1) by Julie Trettel

One True Mate (Westin Pack #1) by Julie Trettel

                                                

5 stars
Reviewed by Amanda Tharp

This book definitely took me on a journey that has left me with a desire to read more into the lives of this pack and its members! One true mate has the beginnings to be a wonderful series to fall in love with over and over again! It takes the notion of ones true soul mate to a whole new level. I fell in love with all of the characters throughout the story and the roles they had. With out each one it would not have told the tale of Kelsey and Kyle and the struggles they faced to be together and fully embrace their futures the way they were destined. I was left with a lot of curiosity in the end that has me itching to read more! I rate this book with five stars hands down!!!

The Magic of Books Reviewer Amanda Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment