Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review of Cupids Essence by J. Thompson

Cupids Essence by J. Thompson

                                                     

4 stars
Reviewed by Donna

“Cupid’s Essence” written by J. Thompson. An author that is new to me. I found the story to be cute and sweet with a bit of surprise towards the end of the story. The story was hard to get into and it was slow going. I think there could have been more with makeup of the characters maybe it would have given the story some oomph.

Belinda was a sweet woman who was the talk of the town since she was the town spinster in her ripe old age of 20 something. The old ladies of the town needed someone else to gossip about and poor Belinda. I think she finds a soul mate that might just understand all the oddities that make her the beautiful Belinda that is the center of the town gossip. He seemed the one to bring her out of the shell she created for herself plus some good ol’ fashioned magic wouldn’t hurt.

I gave this story 4 stars. I think it was a sweet old fashioned romance. Belinda was the best part of this story for me. I could just imagine her being a controlled mess! Cupid was ok.

The Magic of Books Reviewer Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment