Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Review of Demon Flames by MJ Haag and Becca Vincenza



Reviewed by The Magic of Books Blog Admin, Char Webster

Demon Flames, Resurrection Chronicles Book 2, by Melissa Haag, writing as M.J. Haag, and Becca Vincenza is a great addition to the series!

Like the first book, it’s a fast-paced adventure centering on Mya and Drav. We learn much more about Drav and his fascinating and brutal world. I loved his cleverly crafted backstory.

Mya and Drav have awesome chemistry and I loved how their relationship is progressing.
Our main characters grow together much more and learn to trust and rely on each other. I love how their relationship is tested at every turn.

This action-packed and witty story was difficult to put down. I loved that the authors created situations that I could see vividly in my imagination.

I didn’t want the book to end, especially since it left off at a BIG cliffhanger. It’s a good thing the next book is already up for pre-order, because I need to know what happens next.

Five Stars * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment