Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review of Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton

Review of Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton

                                               

4 stars

This was a perfect Valentine's Day read. I really liked the characters and I loved that Val the female MC wasn’t so quick to do the whole insta love. I really liked Noah. He was a nice change of pace from the normal hard/rough guys in books nowadays. He was sweet and persistent and knew what he wanted which was Val. I thought the writing in this novella was great! I felt like it was beautifully written, and I felt like I was right there with the characters. Also, for some reason, I loved that the Author made Val imperfect with her career. She openly admitted she wasn’t good at baking some things. Most books the MC’s are all perfect. To me, this made Val even more likable. She was just so down to earth and practical. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to others!

Reviewed by Admin Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment