Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Review of A Witch in Time (Cat's Paw Cove #1) by Catherine Kean, and Wynter Daniels

A Witch in Time (Cat's Paw Cove #1) by Catherine Kean, and Wynter Daniels


                                                
5 stars

First, let me point out I do not give out 5 stars easily to any book. I seriously MUST love it in order to give it a 5 star. Most of my reviews are 3 (meaning I thought it was ok) BUT this book I don’t know what it was about it. I absolutely loved it! There was not one time in the story I didn’t like the characters. They meshed well together. I loved the setting of the story. It made me want to jump in my car and drive right to Cats Paw Cove Florida! Normally in a book, I want more conflict but given the storyline, I feel like there was plenty upset going on. I like this book enough I intend to snatch up the next in the series. I would definitely recommend this to other readers that like paranormal type books. This was a fantastic read!

Reviewed by Jenna (Admin) from The Magic of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment