Friday, April 21, 2017

Review of Protector by Leia Stone and S.T. Bende



 Reviewed by The Magic of Books Admin, Char Webster

Protector, the first book in the Night War Saga, by Leia Stone and S.T. Bende is a must read! I am a big fan of both of these authors and I couldn’t wait to see what they did together. IT WAS AMAZING!

Protector has it all: Norse mythology, action; adventure; hot, hot, hot boys; and a fun and feisty heroine.

College student Allie thinks she’s a regular human girl, but that all changes when she meets four hotties that are not from Midgard (Earth). She thinks they’re crazy, but the guys patiently wait for her to accept her destiny.

I love Allie. She is athletic, dedicated, loyal, caring, humorous and powerful. When her life changes, she rolls with it and doesn’t cower.

The guys in this book are awesome! I love them all, especially the Mack Pack! Tore is the lead hottie, who is brooding, mysterious, strong and charming. The characters fit together really well and the interaction was fun to experience.

I really enjoyed this book and I cannot wait for the next one! These ladies did an amazing job of keeping my attention so thoroughly, that I didn’t want to put the book down.

Five STARS * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment