Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Review of Storm by Ednah Walters



 Reviewed by The Magic of Books Admin, Char Webster

Storm, Phantom Islanders Part I, by Ednah Walters is another great read. I am a big fan of the author’s other two series, Runes and Guardians, and this one is starting off great.

I was skeptical about this book – “Pirates, Really?” but it quickly turn to “Oh YEAH. Pirates!”

Lexi, a nanny to a very wealthy family, struggles with a disabled brother and a step-monster who abuses her. Her only focus was taking care of everyone in her life, but that all changed when she rescued Storm.

As captain and leader, Storm, embraces the pirate’s life. He claims her for his own, abducts her, whisks her away to his magical phantom island and hides her away in his castle/fort.  I can totally forgive all that because he is a hottie with a definite sensitive side. He also has so many more mysteries that I need to discover.

There was chemistry between Lexi and Storm even though she tried to deny it. This novella was short and left me wanting more. It also had left things at a cliffhanger and I need the next book in the series right now.

I loved the action and adventure in this novella.  It’s another Five Stars for Ednah Walters.

No comments:

Post a Comment