Sunday, October 2, 2016

Review of The Kiss That Saved Me (The Tidal Kiss Trilogy Book 2) by Kristy Nicolle

The Kiss That Saved Me (The Tidal Kiss Trilogy Book 2) by Kristy Nicolle


4 stars
Reviewed by Admin Jenna

This is the 2nd book in the Tidal Kiss Trilogy. I believe this book took Kristy Nicolle to the next level in her career. Book one was a YA fantasy novel, this book launched her into NA fantasy. Callie went from this typical teenage girl in book one and then in book two launched her through a change emotionally mentally and of course obviously physically. She grew in book two from this teenage girl to an awesome woman/queen. This book took a dark and twisted turn that I LOVED! I like the dark and edgy things that happened. Don’t get me started on the bad boy in this book! I loved Orion in book one. Book two you are introduced to Vex and you can just tell with his introduction into the book he’s going to be a big part of the story. I started feeling guilty for liking him so much. I felt like I was betraying Orion! But what can I say I love the bad boys! Kristy’s descriptions in this book were amazing. The scene at the beginning when she is describing their new house is amazing! Her imagery is intense! There were some deaths in this book that broke my heart! I could go on and on about this book but I won’t. All I have to say is you need to check out book one and two of this trilogy. I can’t wait for book 3! Kristy Nicolle is just getting better and better with each book.

The Magic of Books Admin Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment