Saturday, December 10, 2016

Review of Mystic: Summer by Michelle E. Rueb

Mystic: Summer by Michelle E. Rueb

                                                

4 stars
Reviewed by Amanda Tharp

I enjoyed the first book into what I believe is going to be a really interesting series of books! It is a mystical tale of a girl from another realm and she has no idea! She soon discovers a part of herself that can no longer be denied. I had no issue falling in love with the characters at the beginning of this enchanting tale. Though I do believe the editor of this book needs to be seriously reconsidered! I am in love with the imagination of this author! I truly anticipate reading the next book in this series! I rate this book with four stars!

The Magic of Books Reviewer Amanda Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment