Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Review of Storm Unleashed, Phantom Islanders #3, by Ednah Walters

Reviewed by The Magic of Books Admin, Char Webster



Storm Unleashed, Phantom Islanders #3, by Ednah Walters is a must read!  Paranormal, mythology and pirates all converge to create an entertaining, electrifying and romantic adventure.

This is the third part of the Storm Series so the reader should start with the first two parts before diving into this one. Our journey begins with some action that continued where the second part ended and continues to flow into an awesome end for the first part of the series. It was fast paced and thrilling throughout.

Lexi continues to grow as a character, showing more depth and compassion for her new life. I love watching her become a strong woman and leader.

Storm just gets hotter and hotter in each installation of the story. He is the kind of guy any girl would want to fall in love with. Where can I find a sexy paranormal pirate who will go to any length for me?

I loved the mythology, romance and excitement in this novella and it left me wanting more. It also ended things at a calm point, but I know more trouble is ahead. I can’t wait for the next part in this series.

Ednah Walters gets another Five Stars for an awesome book.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment